Resulting from pollution, wrong diet and other possible factors which hasten the aging process of the skin, people are now turning into using a unique anti-aging cream which is suited for the type of skin they have. Most of these skin creams moisturize and repair the skin, promote significantly better skin tone, lift and firm the skin to keep it sturdy and wrinkle free. There are different types of anti-aging creams. One can find those which are designed for night use, day use, with SPF or non-e, for the skins around the eyes, the face, the exact neck and other parts of the body. It is actually how amazing these products currently have evolved during the past years. But do these creams seriously give positive and visible effects to the person using them? Do these creams solve different aging challenges of the skin?
It is always best to study the components of these treatments to see if they really help make skin look younger not really. The effectiveness of an routine anti age will depend on the active ingredients there are. The most common ingredients found in these preparations are:
– Retinol. A vitamin A compound, retinol is a kind of anti-oxidant which is certainly commonly used as a non-prescription anti-wrinkle cream. The free foncier present on our skins due to pollution other skin terrible factors results to unstable amount of oxygen in our skin that produces the skin create wrinkles and progress aging. Retinol counteracts this process by oxidizing the skin thus minimizing the presence of crow’s-feet.
– AHA or the alpha hydroxyl acids are gastric acids which are extracted from fruits. AHAs are known for its removing dead skin properties. It removes the dead skin cells in the outer layer of the skin and replenishes it by using new healthy ones.
– Kinetin helps in reducing the level of wrinkles on the skin by keeping moisture on the skin plus hastening the production of collagen which promotes stronger and healthy skin.
– Coenzyme Q10 or Co-Q10 which is largely present in many anti-aging preparations is a type of nutrient of which promotes the production of energy of the cells. It protects your sensitive skin from further damage as it acts as an anti-oxidant in addition.
– Tea extracts such as green and black (just some of the most common ones in the market) are also incorporated with an anti-aging cream as it has both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects on the skin making wrinkles less visible.
The majority look for miracles when buying an anti-aging cream hoping to obtain effects they want in a very short amount of time. However , creams do not undertake magic. But do they work? The answer is, yes. Knowing that a lot of anti-aging preparations contain the above mentioned ingredients make it obvious how they do help in slowing down the aging process of the skin. But it does take time to get the results you want. Patience does pay off and that’s it is important of all. Also bear in mind that the effect of a certain anti-aging creme varies from the other. So be sure to have the one that is correct for the skin type that you have.